Posts Tagged ‘states’:

2023-09-27 Some States Will Lag Far Behind Others On EV Adoption

J.D. Power Report Indicates Some US States Will Lag Far Behind Others On EV Adoption My reply to a comment: FTE said, “The transition is non-optional. You can’t buy what they won’t sell. This problem fixes itself.” We (the US) tried that BS with Cuba, and their used cars from the fifties are *still* on

(Read More…)

2022-02-24 ILSR – States Community Power Scorecard

ILSR states community power scorecard gives a letter grade to how the states score on community power. Some states score poorly even though they have changed to renewables. Utilities are greedy and don’t the state to allow the DERs – distributed energy resources, AKA net metering. Also see California NEM 3.0.

2022-01-13 Environmentally Friendly States, Least & Most

America’s least and most environmentally friendly states. The figures this article gives don’t make sense. For example, #32, New Jersey says the fossil fuels and renewables add up to 5% total. Where is the remaining 95% of the energy coming from? They say the figures come from the government – EIA. There seems to be

(Read More…)

© RustyBolt.Info/wordpress